12/22/09 Merry Christmas HoHoHoHoHoHo!!!!!!!!! 12/25/09 Visit with Jacob on Christmas Day

Dear Family and Friends,
How are all ya guys doing. I am doing great.
My sweet place that I'm staying at, a house (if you wanna call it that is huge) it is more like a mansion, everything metal is made out of brass. It is always nice and warm in there. Our host is a great old lady, that built it for her maid to live in, but the maid didn't want to live in the house so she gave it to the church. So it's like our super nice pad.
Oh and about the ipod remember I told you that it was stolen? If it had not I would have it on my mission, because I found out that our mission president is a very awesome guy and he lets the missionaries have ipods as long as it has church approved music on it, so he basically holds us to our word, I love him a lot he is a great guy.
That is great to hear that the package is on it's way, to tell you the truth I was getting kinda a little jealous of my comp getting Christmas cards and money practically every other day.
Oh and something that I would love is some pictures of the family, especially the nieces and nephews. I want to watch them grow up, so make sure you keep those updated for me.
About the call, I don't really know what time I will be calling, so be at the phone ready to pick up. Sorry I couldn't get a time, I've been really busy lately.
Hope you all have a merry Christmas. Talk to you in three days.
Love ya much,
Elder O'Brien



12/25/2009
Christmas Day Call
We had a very nice talk with Jacob. He sounds great, it was great hearing from him.
He is doing fine. He had a very nice Christmas.
He has been eating very well and has gained 25 lbs. Unfortunately now his clothes don't fit and he had to get another suit (used). I told him he better start riding that bike again as he has been driving around in the car. We call him chubs. He did not like that.
It was great talking to him
Posted by,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment