12/2/2009 GREETINGS FROM MAPLE VALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Family and Friends,
Hey uhhhhhhh sorry bout the delay on the email. Got transferred yesterday and didn't have time to email so that's why I'm emailing today.
This transfer my new companion's name is Elder Knotts. He is a great guy, both of us are lost most of the time because I am new and he has only been in the area for six weeks and this area is like HUGE!!!!!!!!!! compared to my last two areas. He is from Payson Utah and has been out for 17 months, so I am going to try to learn all that I can from him.
About Christmas could you ask aunt Dede if I could get a navigational system? They are so nice to have especially in big areas and also I would like more care packages which I have not received too many.
Thanksgiving was great we went to this Lady's house and got there at 5 and didn't eat until 7 ,but it was awesome, got to see a few raccoons. It was great yummy food.
All is great here, my new area is beautiful, it is full of pine forests all green, it actually hasn't rained in a couple of days. It has just been very cold (the low most of the time has been 45).
Well have fun and I love you all,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment