4/19/2011 News from Seattle 3rd!!!!

Hey family,
How's it going? Transfers were today and I got transferred hopefully to my last area in Mount Si in the Bellevue south zone. My new companion is Elder Van Den Akker he's a pretty cool kid so this should be a fun transfer, and he is also a district leader which means that I was put back as junior Comp YEAH!!!!!!! I hated being senior comp so now a lot of the weight has been taken off my shoulders.
Mom and Dad, I have given it a lot of thought these past few months and I would like it if you guys came and picked me up at the end of my mission, if that option is still open that is. One reason why is I have collected a lot of stuff over these last 20 months and it would be very expensive to ship it all home, if ya know what I mean. Also it would give me a chance to visit all my favorite families before going home, so if you guys are still okay with that, that is what I would like to do.
That is about it for this week.
Love ya all,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment