8/3/2010 News from Burien!!!!!

Hello y'all,
Wusup, this week was great, well some of it was at least. We didn't find very many solid investigators which is kind of a bummer, but hey life is still fun.
Yes in those pictures that you sent I feel that tired 24/7 I never seem to get enough sleep even when I get to bed at 10:30 and get up at 6:30, still tired all the time, I think I've gotten used to it now, but it took me a long time to do it tho.
Also our first zone conference with our new mission president was yesterday, I don't know if I have told you about him, but his name is President Todd Larkin, he is an awesome guy, he is very spiritual and sees great things for this mission. He is also hilarious, every time he talks to us missionaries he always jokes around with us. Man he is sooooo new lol, I love him a lot. Zone conference was about obedience and sacrifice and how important it is to follow the rules.
Anyways that's all for this week, talk to ya later.
Love,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment