7/26/2010 News from Burien!!!!!!!!!

Hello,
How are y'all? I am doing great. This week has been hot as well, it was been between 80 and 95 this whole last week which has been very miserable walking around in. I come home every time drenched in sweat, everyday, remind me never to move to this place EVER!!!!!.
Also this last week has been about the same as the past few weeks we have been having. We are finding a few investigators here and there but most of them are Spanish referrals.(this place has lots of Mexicans) The investigators that we do find, half of them aren't solid ones, so yeah nothing new to report.
Yes I will get those pictures to you as soon as I get things in order, there is some videos of some Samoan Hakas that some other missionaries want, so as soon as they get those copied then I will send them to you.
Love ya much,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment