7/5/2010 News from Burien!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all how ya doin,
I'm doing great it has been a great week for me. I got a birthday card from the office and also I got your card thank you for the card. Last Saturday Elder Read took me out to lunch for my birthday, it was a good meal, we went to this place called Australian Pie Company, and they serve delicious pot pies.
My 4th of July was great. Very annoying that I was not able to light any myself, which was completely and utterly frustrating. Fourth of July is a pyros favorite holiday and I was not able to celebrate it fully, but I did see a lot of cool ones that were set off by people around us.
Also fast and testimony mtg. was great, a lot of great people in the ward, and yes it is pretty common to have so few active people coming to church, yeah pretty lame, huh. Well that's all for this week.
Love ya all,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment