6/22/2010 Hello From Seattle!!!!!!!

Hello Family and Friends,
Transfers was today and I got transferred to Seattle Burien area if dad know where that is. Me and my new companion Elder Read got whitewashed in (whitewashed means we both got transferred into the area at the same time) so this is going to be a fun transfer I can already tell, especially since neither of us know the area at all.
Oh and to tell you about last week Elder Gardiner and I taught a kid named Tony and we where able to put him on date for the 24 of July so that is going great. He has a few problems so basically we where working with him on that.
But mostly both of us were taking a lot of pictures with the members and yes I will get you those pictures soon, I hope.
Anyways that's all for this week.
Love y'all,
Elder O'Brien

1 comment:

  1. Hey Little brother!! Happy birthday!! Stay safe out there! Love ya!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete