5/24/2010 News from Federal Way

Life is great here in Federal Way, the work is great we have one on date right now and by the end of the week we will have two more on date, also we found an awesome PI yesterday while tracting, it is this brother of a less active lady that we know, we read him 3 nephi 11 and he gave us his # and address so we will be stopping by sometime this week. Also he does glass engraving so I'm gonna get a cool engraving on a cup or something else, but first I need to find myself a cup that I want to keep as a keepsake for the rest of my life.
Also being companions with elder Gardner has been great, a bit crazy at times but cool. Oh just in case I did not tell you his info he is from ST George UT and has been out in the mission now for 22 months, almost done.
Well that's all for now, love ya.
Until next time love,
Elder O'Brien

2 comments:

  1. hello.elder,

    its nice that you have discovered such a wonderful investigator..and you have a nice companion too...well i still pray for you..do u pray for me?
    hehehhe
    summer class is over here..and its getting tougher..
    im working with the current missionaries and i they always let me speak to the investigator..the feeling is great..only that i dont always work with them but im trying my best to make up for the lost times..well ahm..its still great that you have the time to write on your blog i always read your blog and im quite happy..hope that you still remember me..talk with you soon..

    tintin here...ingatz there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know that Heavenly father guides you..so u better take care of yourself out there...


    i hope you read my comments...

    ReplyDelete