4/29/2010 Hello from Maple Valley

Hey whats up peeps(peeps means people)
Things are great here. Haven't had any recent baptisms yet but hey working on it.
Every Monday there is an old guy who comes to the library with a chess board, so for the hour that Elder Tanner is E-mailing I play chess. There was one game I played with him that lasted 45 minutes which is way longer then i have ever played a game of chess for. Oh Yea I was proud of my self.
We have not gotten a single flake of snow and most of the time it is in the sixties unless it is raining then it goes down to the fifties. I looked at the forecast and it is going to be in the middle to high sixties all next week, oh yeah bring on the sunshine, and oh mom, you have fun with your 30-40 degree weather BWA-HaHA.
Well love you all, have fun in the snow.
Elder O'Brien

1 comment:

  1. hello..elder how are you?
    its really good that you are there scattering the gospel and opening the eyes of other people who still doesnt know the church..be good on your mission..i feel so good because im working on a mission too..i really enjoy doing missionary work bcoz it doesnt tire me...you take cre out there and im here always ready to lend a hand..wish youre still praying for me...ingatz...

    ReplyDelete