11/2/2009 Greetings from Bellevue !!!!!

Hello Family and Friends,
Life is great here. By the way I have four on date baptism scheduled for the 14th 21st and 28th of November and the 19th of December. So I am super happy that Elder Samani and Elder Adams are great, they are teaching me so much and yes they are way better than my last one.
About the memory card there is no photos yet I was messing with my camera and I accidentally deleted all my pictures so all the pictures I took in the mtc and my first transfer is gone, so yeah I am really sad right now about that, but yeah thanks for the memory card.
So yeah love ya much,
Elder O'Brien


top from left to right Elder Lauti, me, Elder Price, Elder Mellor, Bottom from left to right Elder Chalmers, Elder Samani and Elder Pettijohn and the rock that was our goals for baptism for the district for the month of November.


Me and Elder Lauti

No comments:

Post a Comment