12/20/10 News from Seattle 3rd!!!

Hey family what's up,
Everything is fun here, this last week has been great, I found out that I am over all the youth for the whole stake, which means where ever there is youth I go. So I go anywhere and everywhere I want to go in the stake which is awesome.
Elder Mellor is fun, we have a lot of fun together. Did I tell you about me knowing him before? Well on my second transfer and his first transfer we told each other that we would be companions and what do ya know we are companions, cool huh?
So today I have pday which means we are headed to pikes place after emailing.
About the sword they are just small samurai swords so probably not that heavy.
Oh and the reason I want that 50 dollars is to help me buy a GPS I need about that much to buy one, because my area is roughly 30 square miles and there is no way I am ever going to be able to memorize that big of an area so if ya could send some money that would be awesome.
Anyways love ya all and have a great Christmas.
Love,
Elder O'Brien
P.S. I will call you guys when I find out where I am calling from.

No comments:

Post a Comment