10/4/2010 News from Burien!!!!!!!!!

Hi Family,
This week was great with conference weekend and yes I did go to all five session why would I not. They where all awesome I think my favorite one was in the priesthood session and it was on pride by Pres. Uchtdorf become I have a real big problem with pride.
Yeah sister Luksan is the the best, the sister that called you. She makes great dinners and yes that stir-fry was amazing not as good as yours of course but amazing. It reminded me of the great Sunday dinners that we make. The funny thing is tho when I was talking about it to sis Luksan some other member heard in and invited us over to dinner so I had my favorite stir fry two days in a row, which both of them if I say so myself was delicious yum yum.
Love ya much,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment