9/21/2010 Greetings from Burien!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Family,
This week was great. I had a bunch of lessons with my on-date investigator and then where able to teach her a lot of stuff, she is an amazing lady.
Also we just had a 3 hour meeting with Elder Kikuchi of the first quorum of the seventy so that was awesome, it didn't feel like it was 3 hours, but it was very mentally and spiritually uplifting, and I was able to learn a lot from him.
Also transfers where today and I got a new companion, his name is Elder Armstrong he is an awesome guy very fun. I've served around him before and now I'm his companion, so yeah that is all for this week.
So yeah I will be getting those pictures to you soon I just need a package to put it in and it'll be great.
Anyways love ya much, talk to ya later,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment