9/23/2009 Greetings from Auburn Washington

Hi Family and Friends,
Everything is great here, my legs are finally getting somewhat strong so that I can make it up all these hills.
That is awesome that Daniel is coming home this Thursday, he probably is going to sleep all day Friday because of jet lag.
I'm jealous that I wish I could go to the conference center to watch conference, and yes I will be able to watch all five sessions, but I will be watching them at the church and not in the comfort of a home and also another thing is I am not going to be able to watch the programs they have in between the conferences, but oh well.
My companion elder Yoza is great even though most of the time we disagree on a lot of things (probably because I'm American and he is Japanese) but other than that he is teaching me a lot. Anyways gotta go.
Love ya a lot,
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment